In 7 Days To Die, the crucible is an important early game item that you will need to survive. The crucible can be used to create various items, including but not limited to tools, weapons, and armor. In this guide, we will show you how to get a crucible so that you can start creating these important items.
How to find a crucible
1. The first step is to find a crucible. They can be found at various locations in the world, including but not limited to:
- The military bunker
- The hardware store
- The gas station
2. Once you have found a crucible, the next step is to place it down. To do this, open your inventory and locate the crucible. Then, left click on the ground to place it down.
3. Now that you have placed the crucible down, it’s time to start creating items! To do this, you will need to find a source of heat. This can be done by using a campfire, forge, or stove.
4. Finally, add the necessary ingredients to the crucible in order to create a desired item. The ingredients required for a crucible will vary depending on what you are trying to make.
How to make a crucible
To make a crucible, you will first need to gather some materials. These include:
- 6 Copper Ore
- 1 Clay
- 1 Charcoal
Once you have gathered these materials, follow these steps:
1. Place the copper ore, clay, and charcoal in the crafting grid.
2. In the middle row, select the icon that looks like a crucible.
3. The crucible will be created in your inventory.
That’s it! Once you have a crucible, you can use it to create various items. Good luck and stay safe out there!
How to buy a crucible
In order to get a crucible, you will need to find a blacksmith. The blacksmith can be found in most towns, and he will sell you a crucible for 10 gold.
Once you have the crucible, you will need to combine it with a ceramic pot. The ceramic pot will be found at most workbenches in houses and towns that you salvage. Once these two items are combined, they can then be used at any workbench in order to create items such as weapons, armor, or tools. Be sure not to lose your crucible! You will not be able to get another one for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the use of crucible?
The crucible is an important early game item that you will need to survive. The crucible can be used to create various items, including but not limited to tools, weapons, and armor. In this guide, we will show you how to get a crucible so that you can start creating these important items.
What can I make with a crucible?
With a crucible, you can create various items, including but not limited to:
Related Post : How To Make A Workbench
What are the ingredients for making items in crucible?
The ingredients required for making items in a crucible will vary depending on what you are trying to make. However, some of the most common ingredients include:
- Copper Ore
Although the crucible is an early game item that you cannot craft without first finding a blacksmith, it is very important if you wish to survive in 7 Days To Die. Without it, you will not be able to get the materials needed for higher-tier weaponry or armor.